Residential Chemical Grout Injection
Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, and Soil Stabilization
Protect your home. At Injectech, we offer the same services—and the same expertise, dedication, and commitment honed on large-scale commercial projects—to homeowners and residential investors. Waterproofing, structural protection and repair, and soil stabilization services are performed in the least intrusive method, and often at a discounted residential rate.
Our Residential Services Include
Lack of positive side waterproofing, failed positive side waterproofing, settling, moving joints, honeycombing, and foundation cracks can all lead to water intrusion. Once this intrusion begins, it takes only 48 hours for mildew to form. Prolonged intrusion can lead to the development of dangerous molds, rot, and possible structural damage.
With extensive expertise in negative side waterproofing, Injectech uses state-of-the-art Grace/Deneef chemical grout injection materials and methods to stop leaks and seal your basement permanently. All of the grouts we use are non-toxic once cured and potable water- approved.
Our methods and materials produce the highest quality and most reliable repairs in the concrete industry. They eliminate the need for the costly and intrusive excavation of your foundation as well. You will not have to demolish your basement to install drainage systems that, over time, will clog and back up. With Injectech’s chemical grouting repair, water will flow naturally and safely around your home.
The foundation of your home is, in many ways, the foundation of your life, the rock on which everything is built and on which so much depends. Comfort and stability, raising a family, the single largest investment most people will ever make—all of these things rest on a home’s foundation. At Injectech, we take great pride in working with home owners and residential investors on the structural repair and rehabilitation of this all-important layer of concrete.
Our expert staff is experienced in the mitigation of structural cracking, bowing walls, settling, and stabilization issues.
- Structural Crack Repair: Structural cracks in the foundation of a home should be addressed immediately. These cracks generally worsen and can develop into extremely costly repairs. Injectech uses the most advanced and least intrusive methods to structurally repair cracks and return your foundation to its correct monolithic form and integrity.
Epoxy injection teamed with carbon fiber staples is the main technology we employ.The epoxy injection ensures that the structure is returned to its intended monolithic state and the carbon fiber staples arrest future movement. This is a permanent repair which returns the structural integrity and value to a home.
- Bowed Walls: Basement walls overloaded with lateral forces (typically from pressing soil) will, despite high tensile strength, bow, causing serious damage and destroying structural integrity. With the use of specifically engineered carbon fiber strapping and epoxies, Injectech will permanently arrest the lateral movement of walls, protecting the structural integrity and value of your home.
- Foundation Settling and Stabilization: Foundation settling may not be indicative of a problem with the foundation itself. In rare cases, yes, under-designed and/or misplaced footings might be the culprit. Far more often, foundation settling is the result of soil that cannot adequately bear the load of the structure. Improper soil preparation, loose backfilling, voids, erosion, and seismic liquefaction can all contribute to foundation settling.
Injectech uses chemical grout injection methods and materials to address the root of the problem: the soil itself. We have two methods by which we stabilize soils and the structures they support:
- Permeation Grouting: Liquid resin is injected into the ground and allowed to soak through the soil, before reacting and curing. This resin, controlled with catalysts to achieve effective travel, moves through the soil, filling voids and sinkholes. Once it has reacted and cured, it swells and creates an environmentally friendly safe mass that will increase the load-bearing capacity of the soil and will also control ground water.
- Impaction Grouting: This is the pressured injection of cementitious materials or expanding polyurethane gels and foams into the earth to stabilize soils. Pipes and/or probes are first driven into the areas of concern. Then the material is injected. This method is designed to fill the immediate area with a large mass that will expand and compact the surrounding soils as well as displace water and fill voids.
Both of these methods allow us to:
- Increase footing size
- Increase soil density
- Prevent soil movement
- Increase load-bearing capacity
- Drive out surrounding water
- Fill sinkholes
- Compact loose fill
- Reduce soil permeability
- Stop soil liquefaction
- Control erosion
- Strengthen, stabilize, and solidify the soil
Other benefits include:
- No excavation necessary
- No slab removal or building demolition
- Minimal disruption
- Does not compromise other parts of the structure
- Repairs are undetectable after completion
- Lower cost than pier or pile methods
- Will not corrode, erode, or deteriorate over time
Let's work together
To get in touch, give us a call or fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
“From beginning to end, Morgan and his team were a pleasure to work with -- we would certainly work with them again and we highly recommend them. Our project was an intermittent flooding issue in our converted basement. Communication was clear throughout the project -- Morgan listened carefully to understand what we needed and the various quirks of our house. He took time to explain his solution in detail, and clearly answered our questions. He and his team were professional and kind, taking great care with the space and going above and beyond what we expected in terms of sealing our foundation and other parts of the basement (e.g.: while he was here, he also fixed a threshold issue that we'd been intending to deal with for years). This house project was a pleasure. It has rained hard several times since the project completed and everything has remained gloriously dry.”Kimberly C.
“Morgan and his team are extremely trustworthy, conscientious, and easy to work worth. Morgan explained exactly what caused our flooded lower level, and how he was going to make sure it didn’t happen again. I have full confidence in Injectech, and would not hesitate to recommend their services.”Elena A.
“Injectech's crew and operations are top notch. They were the only company we found that had the skill and experience to resurface, slope, and seal our concrete patio, which is also our garage roof. The process could not have been smoother, with clear communication, on-schedule arrivals, and professionalism and pride in their work from start to finish. Morgan and his crew went above and beyond to help with additional work after the project was complete. Could not recommend Injectech more highly.”Christopher N.
“They came out to fix two sidewall leaks in our basement, quick turnaround and left everything looking clean at the end great job and would use them again.”Colin A.